Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

BeBop Sport Bar - Blaine, MN - Great Cheeseburger

I've been to BeBop Sport Bar several times over the past few years.  Today I was there to watch a sand volleyball tournament.  My husband had a cheeseburger that I took a few bites of and I was so impressed with how it tasted I wanted to blog about it.  It was really good - and huge.  Served with tator tots if you want them - and those were cooked just right too - nice and crispy.  It was a beautiful day today - we sat outside, had a great burger and tasty bloody Mary too - yum! I'd recommend it if you're in the Blaine area.

No comments:

Post a Comment