Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Simple Human - Great Warranty and Great Service

I have two products by Simple Human - a 3-cylinder shampoo/conditioner dispenser and a shower caddy.  I'm writing mainly about the great customer service that I've experienced twice with this company.

The shampoo/conditioner dispenser has broken twice.  You may wonder why I would still recommend this company and their products - but here's why......

The first time it broke - it was because I'd bumped the lever that you use to dispense the shampoo.  We'd had the dispenser for over a year, and I just assumed that I would need to buy a replacement cynlinder.  I called Simple Human, and the customer service rep asked me when I'd bought the product.  I told her that I thought it had been over a year, but she told me that their products have a 5-year warranty and she quickly offered to send me the replacement.

Then a couple weeks ago, I broke the lever that dispenses the shampoo while pulling it.   This time my husband contacted Simple Human on-line, filled out a form and we received an automated reply right away.  A couple days later we received a personal note from a customer service rep.  This was impressive...here's what it said....

"Thank you for your inquiry and we apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing. As part of our warranty program, we will be glad to send you a replacement part, free of charge, to solve the issue. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

At simplehuman, we stand behind our products 100% and are working to offer the best possible service. We hope that our products can continue to serve you well for the years ahead.

Best,
Customer Support
"

This is very impressive.  Even though the product broke twice - I would STILL do business with this company regardless.  They have a great warranty to begin with, but it is their service that compelled me to blog about them.  Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment