Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kennedy Blue - The Wedding Shoppe, Inc. St. Paul, MN

Kennedy Blue - Last Saturday, 9/8/12, my cousin (the Bride), the MOB, and we three bridesmaids had an appointment at The Wedding Shoppe, Inc. on Grand Ave. in St. Paul, MN.  I had been there previously when bridesmaid dress shopping for my wedding, and now we ventured on a gorgeous Fall day (yes, I say Fall because I refuse to give up Summer just yet).  Parking is always an issue in that part of town, and the narrow parking across the street from the Wedding Shoppe, Inc. tests your driving maneuver skills.  Upon our arrival, we were directed to head downstairs to begin our fitting/dress hunting session.  This is where there are more bridesmaid dresses than you can imagine in any one place!  We were greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable consultant who assisted us with finding just the right bridesmaid dress.  In large fitting rooms, the three of us tried on a few rounds of bridesmaid dresses and ultimately found a Kennedy Blue dress that suited everyone just right - with approval from the Bride, of course.  Now, while I can't tell you which one (have to wait until the wedding!), I can tell you the quality of the dress seemed a bit better than some of the lower priced dresses we had tried on in similar styles.  The crinkle textured chiffon looked beautiful and added a bit of uniqueness to the dress.  Looking forward to a wearing a beautiful dress while standing up with my cousin!  Can't wait until it arrives!

1 comment: