Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Country Inn, Walker MN

Eel Pout Festival in Walker, MN this pas weekend and we stayed at the Country Inn, Walker.  It was reasonably priced, and best of all since we have a new puppy - they take animals.  Cost $30 extra to have a pet - but it was worth it.

If you stay here with a pet - I'd just verify that the size of your dog doesn't cause a problem.  When I checked in, the pet agreement said there were weight and height maximums.  But the hotel clerk said they never turn anyone away.  I'd just hate to get up there and find they changed the policy - as nothing was mentioned when I made the reservation.

They have the same typical hot breakfast that a lot of the chain restuarants do......sausage gravy over biscuits one day, eggs and sausage the next.  Along with cold cereal, oatmeal, etc. every day.

Staff was great too!

The only downside was parking - during Eel Pout Festival there are many trailers - some people have to park on the street.

I'd recommend this as a place to stay.  Note - this is NOT part of the regular Comfort Inn & Suites or Country Inn & Suites - it seems to be totally separate.  Google sometimes has it mixed up and had old information.  http://www.walkercountryinn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment