Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Frank's Red Hot Sauce (Original) - Costco

The other day Costco was giving out samples of buffalo chicken dip made with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.  I am not a fan of buffalo sauce as a rule - but one taste of this recipe had me buying the double bottle of hot sauce, the 6 cans of chicken at Costco.

I made the dip yesterday for a party - it was well-received.  I plan to make this a go-to recipe for parties from here on out!

Here's the recipe - whether you like buffalo sauce or not - you'll like this.

http://www.franksredhot.com/recipes/franks-redhot-buffalo-chicken-dip-RE1242

And my husband likes to put the sauce on his eggs; now that we have it in the house I'm sure that he'll find more foods to splash it on.   I think I'm going to give it a try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment