Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Aldi Potato Chips and French Onion Dip

Since a new Aldi opened in our neighborhood about a year ago, I've become a HUGE fan.  There are many things that I buy there that are really good.  This post is about their ruffle potato chips and here's why.......they are SO GOOD!  They have become my favorite brand of potato chip and they are very inexpensive.  They have the right amount of grease and salt.  Yes, they are bad for me.  But when I need a salty, "bad for me snack" I like these.

And the French Onion Dip?  MMMM MMMM good.  It is as good as Top the Tater (which I love) at almost half the price in my market.  It's a large 16 oz. container that has a long shelf life.

Chips and dip have never tasted better.  Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment