Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Aldi - Fresh Seasoned Tilapia Fliets

I tried Aldi's fresh tilapia filets this week - they were seasoned with herbs and came two large filets to a package.  I've already thrown the packaging away so the information I have on the seasoning is no longer available to summarize here.  But I'm blogging about it - then I wouldn't feel like I was making two meals.  But it's so fast and easy it's another reason I'm blogging about it.  I didn't have to season it since it was already done.  A little cooking oil (I used a canola/olive/grape seed blend) and fry for a few minutes on each side and voila - it's ready to eat.  And as I mentioned before, it was as good reheated as when I first made it.

This earns two thumbs up from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment