Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

CVS Ultra Skin Therapy Lotion

 My husband loves this lotion.  It was offered through our over-the-counter benefit in our Medicare Advantage plan so on a whim to use up the benefit I ordered this.  He has never been one to use a hand lotion regularly - only when the skin on his fingers start cracking.  But he likes this stuff so much that he's using it everyday because he has NOT had any skin cracking this winter.  And to my dismay, he's actually using it on his face too.  Tried to tell him that's not what it's for - but as I said, he loves it so much he's using it that way too.  Uff da.  2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment