Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Native Deoderant

 I first leaned about Native deoderant from my daughter.  She's very conscientious about natural products.  So a couple years ago I decided to try it.  And I love it!  I am older, and like many who no longer perspire like we used to I don't need to use deoderant every day.  But when I use it, I love this one.  It's natural, smells great and does the trick.  I just ordered a 3-pack - on sale right now.  It will last me a long long time. Not what the company would like to hear, but maybe someone who uses it on a daily basis will see this review.  And BTW their order confirmations and order status emails are very creative and believe it or not fun to read!  I highly recommend this product.  2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment