Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hyundai Sonata Limited, Walser Hyundai - Brooklyn Park, MN March 25, 2011

Hyundai Sonata Limited:  I test-drove a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited today.  It handles very nicely, and has adequate "get up and go" for a 4-cylinder engine.  I'm a small-built woman and this care fit me nicely.  The interior was nice - leather upholstery appears to be durable without looking like cheap or fake like some leather interiors do.  This particular car didn't have the navigation package which was disappointing. I tested the radio and the sound was pretty good once the bass and treble were adjusted.  The proximity of the buttons on the dash was good - don't have to reach, but don't feel crowded either.  Nice big trunk.  I like this car!  Thumbs up.  (P.S.  I'd previously driven the Sonata SE - I did not like this car.  Rides too rough, feels cheap because of it.)

Walser Hyundai Brooklyn Park:  This is where I'd test-driven the Sonata Limited and SE.  The staff there are attentive and very courteous. The showroom wasn't impressive - not as professional and classy as other auto show rooms typically are.  I was not impressed with the fact that they cannot tell me when a hybrid would be in.  And their stock of Sonata Limiteds is lacking.  They had lots of Sonata SEs - my take is that they ordered too many, and because the SE ride is rough they aren't selling.  Just my opinion of why they only had a few Limiteds and many SEs.  I would purchase a car from this dealership based on the attitudes of the staff and convenience for me (distance from my workplace).

No comments:

Post a Comment