Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Blue - Maple Grove, MN - March 28 2011

Pittsburgh Blue - I had lunch there today.  I was there at noon, and given that this is an upscale restaurant I'm not surprised that it wasn't very busy.  We had reservations, and were seated promptly.  The waitress greeted us almost immediately once we were settled in.  Our beverages came immediately, and our order was taken soon after.  She also brought us a bread basket and refilled it at the right time.  I ordered the 1/2 steak meal - it was exactly the right amount of food.  Just steak and mashed potatoes.  It normally comes with fries, but I asked to substitute mashed potatoes - which ended up being to die for.  My steak was done to perfection (medium).  The service was friendly and efficient.  And the prices were less than I expected for such a high-end restaurant.  There were numerous sandwiches for under $8.  My meal was $13.95.  Well worth the visit.  Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment