Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Belkin Cooling Lounge - Lap desk for PC

I receieved this lap desk as a Mother's Day gift - and it's really functional and comfortable.  It is a good size - basically the same as my lap top.  It has a built-in fan that plugs into the USB port on your pc and it's remarkably quiet.  It definitely keeps your lap cool (that's the functional part) and the padding on the bottom is very comfy without being bulky.

Almost every night I sit on the couch with my laptop on my lap.....so I've wanted one of these for a long time.  It's perfect - I'm using it now.  Thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. You can find these at Sam's Club if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete