Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sarna's Restaurant - Fridley, MN

For Mother's Day today we had brunch at Sarna's.  The buffet was not the most extravagant we've experienced - but the food was good.  Everyone really liked the walleye, and then each of us had our favorites.

I've eaten here numerous times and the food is great.  They have a varied menu, and the atmosphere is comfortable.  They also have an outdoor eating area - good sized so we've never had a problem sitting out there when we've chosen to.  The price is moderate but considering the quality of the food I feel it's a good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment