Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Black Cheese Knife - Kitchen Window Minneapolis - April 28, 2012

I was just looking through my receipt drawer and came across one for this knife called "The Black Cheese Knife" that I purchased at the Kitchen Window - in uptown Minneapolis.  I went there to purchase some Magnetic Measuring Spoons (more on these later - search for separate review), and while the store clerk was helping me locate them, I saw some ceramic knives and asked him how they worked.  He told me that he had a favorite cheese knife - that he said glides through cheese and hard-boiled eggs like a dream.  Since my pet peeve is that cutting cheese is never easy - I decided to give it a try. And he was right - I've never used a knife like this before.  I recently sliced up some Havarti cheese - worked beautifully.  The description at this link says it was originally designed to slice Velveeta.  Check it out - I wholeheartedly recommend this.  Thumbs up!

http://www.kitchenwindow.com/browse.cfm/the-black-cheese-knife/4,2489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment