Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ocean Market Breaded Tilapia Filets - April 25, 2012

YUK!  Ok - I am trying to watch my diet....I  was starving....and decided I'd try some Ocean Market Breaded Tilapia filets that my husband bought.

The package said you can microwave, pan fry or bake it.  Did I say I was starving?  I opted for the microwave.  Well - I have never tasted fish that is like a rubber dishrag.  No flavor, chewy, overly breaded - barely any fish in there.

I may try baking it next time- but honestly I'm not sure it's worth the 240 calories.  Thumbs down - I do not recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment