Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hyundai Sonata Hybird - April 23, 2012

I bought my 2011 Sonata Hybird in May of 2011.  The MPG was rated for 35-40 miles per gallon.  I am only averaging 35.  I joined a blog on this subject - and a couple of responders told me it was because it was winter (in this, the warmest winter on record) or because I simply could not drive economically.  I feel strongly that these responders are Hyundai employees.

I have also had problems with my bluetooth for severals months now.  My phone worked fine with the Bluetooth for a a couple months - then stopped working all of a sudden.  The dealership told me it was my phone - so I got a replacement of the same model.  But that did not work either.  I tried to get the dealership to deal with it - and they are willing - but I will need to spend more time than I have to bring my phone over there and have them try to get it working.

I love the way this car looks, and it's a very comfortable car to ride in.  I bought this car for two reasons - the fact that it has a panoramic sunroof and it's a hybrid.  The 2011 hybrid model was the only way to get the sunroof.  I was trading in a convertible - so the large sunroof was important.  And the fact that it was a hybrid was appealing.  But I'm dissappointed in the gas mileage and the bluetooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment