Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cub Food Pharmacy - Blaine East on Lexington Avenue & 35W - April 27, 2012

This pharmacy gets a big thumbs up from me for its pharmacists.  Both of the guys who work there are very friendly and willing to answer any questions about prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs, supplements, etc.  I used to use my medical insurance company's mail-in prescription service, but after checking with Cub, I found they were cheaper.  Most prescriptions I get are $5.00 each month.  Mail-in is $20 for 3 months.  So Cub is cheaper, and since I grocery shop there anyway - it's convenient.  But even if I didn't, I would send my prescriptions here just because the pharmacists are wonderful.  The women who work the counter are also very nice to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment