Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kitchen Window - Minneapolis, Uptown

I just posted a couple of reviews for two products I recently purchased at Kitchen Window - The Black Cheese Knife and Magnetic Stacking Measuring Spoons.  And it reminded me that I should post a review of the store itself!

This is a favorite of mine and all the women in my family.  We have a tradition once a year every year - we enjoy a morning at reVamp! spa/salon in uptown Minneapolis, have lunch and then shop a bit.  We ALWAYS hit Kitchen Window.  This store has a vast array of kitchen products and lots of stock.  They are staffed adequately - there's always someone floating around who can help, and with the watchful eye of the cashiers - if they see someone who is in need they flag someone down to help.

If you are anywhere near the area, and enjoy cooking or just like gadgets - from those with great utlity to those that are just fun (for example - wooden spoons with carved faces) - stop in and check it out.  And if you have a serious need - give them a call - they probably have what you're looking for.  http://www.kitchenwindow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment