Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whirlpool Microwave Convection Oven Combination - Model GMH6184 - April 26, 2012

This combination microwave/oven works great.  We had our last microwave for 19 years, and I wanted the versatility of a combination micro/oven to simplify cooking for holidays.  It has preset settings for microwave, baking, roasting, steaming, defrosting, softening.  For many of the settings, the appliance senses how much power and heat is required to do the job.  For example, to reheat a casserole - there's an auto-setting for that - you plug in how many cups of food needs to be reheated - the appliance figures out how to do it.  There's even a setting for softening frozen juice!

I think this appliance has some cool features, is very functional and is meeting my expectations.  We purchased this at Steve's Appliance in Moundsview, MN. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment