Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

J C Penney Towels - Harmony, Shadow Vine, Pure Perfection

My husband just re-painted our master bathroom a lovely deep grayish-purple.  I looked around for new towels to match - and found some with accents in the same color as the wall.  I also bought plain white ones.

The two with the designs - Harmony and Shadow Vine are both nice towels, but they are not very large - 25" X  50".  They are attractive, but not very funtional.

Now the Pure Perfection - these are some nice towels and they are amply sized at 32 X 62.  They are advertised as J C Penney's "softest towels ever" and I think they are right!  They are super soft - fluffy and large.  I bought these in white (they didn't come in the shade of purple I needed) - and I really like them.  Thumbs up for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment