Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Waldoch Farm - Lino Lakes, MN

Waldoch Farms had its open house this weekend and I stopped by to get some ideas for the spring planting season.  I purchase my annuals here every year - and while it's too early (for me anyway) to buy plants, I thought I'd stop in since I'd gotten their direct mail.

I remember when I first started patronizing this nursery.  It was small, and the selection was pretty minimal.  That was back in around 1993 or 1994.  But today - it's a large business - and the reason I keep going there is for the selection.  They have many plants - perennials and annuals.  Beautiful hanging baskets.  They are not the cheapest place to buy plants - but in the northern suburbs it can't be beat for the selection.  They also always have quite a bit of staff walking around so you can get help when you need it.  Thumbs up for Waldoch Farm!


http://www.waldochfarm.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment