Got a question?

Got a question? If you're wondering if I've ever "been to X", "bought Y", "used Z".....leave a comment and if I've done it I'll give you my opinion. Feel free to ask!

Monday, April 23, 2012

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Face, Neck & Chest Redensifying Comfort Moisturizer - April 23, 2012

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Face, Neck & Chest Redensifying Comfort Moisturizer.  Like any average middle-aged woman, I am trying to keep my skin as young as it can possibly be.  I use this moisterizer - I'm on my first jar.  This moisterizer definitely keeps my face hydrated all day long.  It's supposed to strengthen skin and repair damage.  I don't know that it's doing that - because I can't compare it to what it would be without it.  I have not noticed any reversed aging, but again it does make my skin feel supple and hydrated.  On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being high, I'd give this an 8.  Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment